Pages

January 18, 2015

Peach-Pineapple Smoothie


My blender and I have become very close over the last seven days. I've been making something new nearly every day! Abby loves it when mom or I bring her a smoothie after basketball. She's always starving! 

We just happened to have some pineapple in the fridge I needed to use up. It was getting a little too ripe to eat. Instead of the regular peach smoothie with peaches and peach yogurt, I swapped peaches for pineapple. Abby won't know the difference! 


Turns out she loved it! I even put the rest of the pineapple in little bags so she could make her own smoothies when I'm not home. 





Peach-Pineapple Smoothie

by Simple and Sweet Creations
Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup peach yogurt
  • 1 cup pineapple, diced
  • 1 cup ice
Instructions
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into glass and enjoy!

Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment