Pages

January 6, 2015

Graduation Invitations

The original list of senior year things to do may have just doubled. Yay! But since I was sick over Christmas break I got quite a bit of it done. If you haven't gotten the flu or any sickness this year here's my warning... WASH YOU HANDS, WASH YOUR HANDS, WASH YOUR HANDS!  Keep fingers away from your eyes, mouth, etc.  I am a very careful person but unfortunately I caught the bug.  It was terrible! Fever between 100 and 103 for five days and then a cough for two or three weeks.  

At least it happened over break because I would have missed a solid two week of school.  For six days I laid on the couch, only getting up to go to the bathroom or get something to eat.  When I started to feel a little better, I worked on graduation stuff.  Pictures, invitations, address labels, etc.  I got a lot done!  


My cousin Emily created this beautiful graduation announcement.  I used it as the front and then using another one of her gorgeous pictures, I made a back for the card.  Mom and I priced a couple places online and found Sam's Club or Cosco to be the best deal.  It will cost us about $68.00 for 125 double sided full color invitations.  Not a bad deal comported to Walmart and Mpix.com who were over $120.00! They allow you to create your own design or use one of their card templates.  The website is easy to use and offers a wide variety of products from prints and cards to photo books and gifts.  Still have a long way to go, but we're getting there.  I have five-ish months...



Senior Year Things to Do

College Applications
Scholarships -- one semi done
FASFA
Graduation Party -- menu and guest list 99.9% finalized 
Cap and Gown
Commencement Dress
Senior Pictures
Address Labels -- 90% typed 
Invitations -- ready to be ordered
Photo Sign In Book -- ready to be ordered
Picture Prints
Reserve Tent
Shadow Boxes
Scrapbooks (Gymnastics and Childhood)

No comments:

Post a Comment