Pages

October 1, 2014

Peach Smoothie


Every time I go to the mall and walk through the food court, I'm temped to stop at Frullati for one of their delicious smoothies. Unfortunately, I can't rationalize spending $4 or $5 on a drink.  I guess I'm just cheap.  

One day at Walmart I came across a small blender on the sale rack.  For $10 (two smoothies!!) I picked up one of the best kitchen appliances. Now I can make my own frosty drinks whenever I want!! It's a dream come true :)



It took several bad smoothies (un-drinkable may be more accurate) to finally find the right combination but I'm proud to say this one is a winner!

Peaches weren't the best this year so I have to be careful how many times I whip up this delicious treat!  With peaches, yogurt, milk, and cinnamon, this is the perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer day...or if you're like me you'll still be making these in the middle of December!!  


Start by combining all ingredients in a blender.  I find it best to put liquids on the bottom.




Blend until smooth...
Yum!!! 

Peach Smoothie

by Simple and Sweet Creations
Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup almond milk
  • 3/4 cup greek yogurt
  • 2/3 cup sliced peaches
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon sweetener
Instructions
Place all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into glass and enjoy!

Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment