Pages

February 19, 2015

Boston Cream Pie Yogurt


Yes, I did it to myself again... I gave up sweets for Lent. 40 days of no ice cream, no chocolate, no cakes or pies, no cookies. This is gonna be rough...


Fat Tuesday you know I indulged! Handel's ice cream, ice cream cake, chocolate sauce, Nutella. It'd be bad by Easter! I had to eat eat! 


New York Style Cheesecake may just be my new favorite ice cream flavor. I may have shed a tear or two when I looked down and saw the empty container. Yes, it was a pint. (I didn't wear jeans to school the next day...)  And of course we made chocolate chip cookies in Creative Cooking...


So now I have to find creative ways to satisfy my sweet tooth without breaking my Lenten promise. Idea One: Boston Cream Pie Yogurt


I had a coupon for the little containers of yogurt so I figured I'd try some fun flavors. Boston Cream Pie? What the heck! So I open the container and this is what I find...


...where's the chocolate???!!!!!
I needed chocolate. That's why I bought Boston Cream Pie! Ughhh! 


Then it hit me. You ready for this brilliant idea...  Stir in some chocolate PB2!  


Mmmmmm! Absolutely delicious!!  Not a PB2 fan? Nutella or chocolate sauce would taste just as good...


No comments:

Post a Comment