Pages

November 12, 2014

Stew Beef


Would you believe it was 65º here yesterday?  Yes, 65º F in Ohio in November!  But don't get too jealous...it's supposed to be 35º and snowing Thursday.  Please tell me how that is possible.  

We just started our wood burning stove in the basement.  I think I'm going to move to the basement!  If you've never experienced the warmth that comes from a fire....heaven.  That's the only word that gives it justice.  It's just amazing.  

I usually take my laptop down and write papers or work on other homework while standing by the fire.  Yes, I have to stand by it.  If I sat down I'd probably fall asleep!  (Sorry...analysis essays usually don't have the most thrilling topics)



The past couple of nights we've even eaten dinner downstairs.  A warm meal by the warm fire...nothing is better than that! Especially when its a bowl of Stew Beef and noodles/mashed potatoes.  

In the morning just throw all the ingredients in a crock pot and, by dinnertime, its ready to go!  Our family of four usually has leftovers too.  My dad loves to take the extra beef with a little sauce and make a sandwich for lunch.  Never tried it myself, but he claims it's delicious.



Crock Pot Stew Beef

by Simple and Sweet Creations
Ingredients
  • 1-2 pounds stew beef
  • 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
  • Mashed Potatoes or Noodles
Instructions
Combine stew beef and soup in crock pot.
Cook on low all day.
Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.

Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment