Pages

December 10, 2014

Pumpkin Yogurt


It’s a little over a week from Christmas and I’m still not ready to give up my pumpkin recipes.  Is it acceptable to eat pumpkin year round?  I hope so because that’s what I plan on doing!

Over the past four or five months I’ve probably ate ten cans of pumpkin puree…on my own.  Wow, I just realized how much that is.  Ten cans..give me a minute to do the math.  Ten cans x 16(?) ounces per can = 160 ounces of pumpkin.  It’s a miracle I’m not the great big pumpkin!!



While some of it has been pumpkin pies, pumpkin squares, pumpkin smoothies, etc. this conception is a little healthier.  Greek yogurt, canned pumpkin, and cinnamon.

It’s been a little too cold recently, but sometimes I’ll mix it up and freeze it for 30 or 40 minutes.  Then it’s like ice cream!  Yummm….(ice cream is my weakness)





Pumpkin Yogurt

by Simple and Sweet Creations
Ingredients
  • 1 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Instructions
Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.

Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment