Pages

December 3, 2014

Banana Cinnamon Bun Smoothie


For the longest time I was on this smoothie craze.  Banana, strawberry, peach, blueberry, pumpkin...I tried them all.  Thanks to Pinterest I never ran out of ideas.  :)  This was the first "recipe" I tried, and it's probably the one that started my blending obsession.

Recipe is in quotes because there's one thing you need to know about me.  I rarely follow an original recipe.  99.9% of the time I add/remove/double/half something.  Every recipe has room for improvement!!


Feel free to add or substitute your own favorites to this "recipe".  That's the beauty with smoothies...you can throw in just about anything (as long as it's not the main ingredient) and still have a drink that tastes amazing.  Don't like almond milk?  Use cows milk.  Not sweet enough? Sugar, honey, or maple syrup will do the trick.  Too much cinnamon? Just use a dash.  




Banana Cinnamon Bun Smoothie

by Simple and Sweet Creations
Ingredients
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1/3 cup greek yogurt, vanilla or plain
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Instructions
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into glass and enjoy!

Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment