Pages

March 1, 2015

Get Well (Surgery) Candy Card



It's official...I have way too much time on my hands. A candy card for a teacher having hip surgery? Really, Grace? Yes, that's what I did during one of the last bigillion study halls this week. 


Actually, I'm pretty proud of it. May be the best one yet! Mmmmm... I take that back. The Secret Santa one was pretty good. This one takes a close second place. 


And driving around getting all those candy bars look at what happened!  I hit 77,777 miles!  Yay!  I'm finally driving when I hit a mile marker :)  Don't worry, I'm stopped!  (See... 0 mph)  Someone else always has my car when things like that happen...


Back on topic, I went a little overboard this time. Sixteen candy bars is a bit much, don't you think? Whoops! What can I say? I was on a roll! Let's just hope she doesn't eat them all at once!  So to make your own "Get Well" Candy Card...



...you'll need the following:

Now & Later
Whatchamacallit 
Reese's Pieces
Take 5
Good & Plenty
100 Grand 
Reese's Fast Break
Skor
Zero
Mounds 
Lifesaver 
KIND Bar
Snickers 
Twix
Reese's Nutrageous 
Peeps
Tri-fold Board (or other large poster)
Pencil
Eraser 
Sharpie




No comments:

Post a Comment